Soft choc-chip butter cookies with almonds!
Chocolate, butter, almond and vanilla, merge into a delicious symphony. A cookie, two perfect bites. Enjoy!
....And just because they are delicious, do not eat all 28 cookies in one go, yeah?
- 150 gr coarsely ground almonds
- 150 gr almond flour
- 100 gr stevia-erythritol sweetener 1:1 Sukrin Gold I use
- 60 gr egg whites
- 100 gr melted butter or coconut oil
- 50 gr double cream or coconut cream
- 100 gr chocolate chips or chopped chocolate over 85% cocoa I used 99%
- 5 gr salt
- 1 stick vanilla the seeds
Mix all the ingredients with a spoon and refrigerate until the dough is firm enough to form into cookies and does not stick to your hands. About 20-30 minutes.
Form 28 cookies weighing 25 grams each. There are two options.
1. Form the dough into balls, that are just flat on the underside. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes on a piece of parchment paper. They do not spread.
This baking method results in a cookie, with a buttery cake center and is slightly crispy outside.
Allow to cool before removing from the parchment paper.
2) Push the dough balls slightly with your fingers. Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 18 minutes, on parchment paper. They do not spread.
This baking method results in a cookie that is slightly soft in the center but mostly crispy on the outside.
The next day they are even better!
Enjoy them with a hot beverage!